TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to www.sosa.co (“Website“).
The Website is owned and operated by SOSA HOLDINGS LTD., Reg. No. 514620103 and its affiliates (“SOSA“, “we“, “our“, or “us“).
By accessing the Website or by using it in any other manner, you signify your acceptance of the Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, you may not access or use the Website.
Our Website and Services are not directed to individuals under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you do not have authorization or permission to use the Website or access our Services.
If you have questions or comments about the Terms, feel free to contact us at: Info@sosa.co.
SOSA holds and maintains a global innovation platform connecting corporations, governments and cities to innovative technologies and ecosystems (collectively, “Services“).
Note that SOSA’s services for business partners and tenants are subject to separate agreements. Therefore, the Terms cover the acceptable use of the Website in order to contact us about potential business relations, including to provide you with the Services.
All information and materials presented on the Website are SOSA’s sole property. For the sake of clarity, we reserve all rights not expressly granted in the Terms.
Note that the Terms cover the terms and conditions to use the Website and Services. SOSA’s services for business partners and tenants are subject to separate agreements.
We can suspend or terminate your rights to use the Website or Services, at any time, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, if we believe that you have breached the Terms. Any termination of your subscription may involve the deletion of your information from our systems.
Grant of Right
Subject to the Terms, we grant you a worldwide, limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable right to use the Website. For the sake of clarity, you may use the Website’s tools and features that we make available for their intended purpose only.
The Website contains links to other websites, information, and content provided by third parties. We do not operate or monitor these websites and content. You may find these websites, or the information and content posted therein, not compatible with your requirements, objectionable, annoying, improper, unlawful or immoral.
By linking to a certain website, we do not endorse, or sponsor its content, or confirm its accuracy, credibility, authenticity, reliability, validity, integrity, or legality. We assume no responsibility for such third-party websites or content, or their availability or any transactions made between you and such third-party websites.
Accordingly, we will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any third-party websites or content.
Website’s Changes and Availability
We may from time to time change the Website’s structure, layout, design or display, as well as the scope and availability of the information and content therein, without giving any prior notice.
Changes of this character by their very nature are likely to result in glitches or cause inconvenience. We will not be held responsible for any outcome of these changes, and failures resulting from them.
We will make commercially reasonable efforts to run the Website efficiently and accessible at all times, subject to our right to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the operation of the Website, or any part thereof, or block, remove or delete any content from the Website at our sole discretion and without prior notice.
However, the Website’s operation is dependent upon various factors such as software, hardware, and communication networks. By their nature, these factors are not fault-free.
Accordingly, we do not warrant that the Website will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner, or that it will always be available, free from all harmful components, or that at all times it will be completely safe, and secured from unauthorized access to our computers, immune from damages, free of malfunctions, bugs or failures, including, but not limited to, hardware failures, software failures, and software communication failures, originating either in us or any other service provider.
For the sake of clarity, such incidents and activities will not be considered a breach of the Terms.
You may not access or use the Website or Services –
- for or in connection with any activity that constitutes or encourages conduct that would –
- constitute a criminal offense;
- give rise to civil liability;
- violate any applicable local, state, national, foreign law or industry standard, including, without limitation, any applicable laws and regulations governing intellectual property, privacy, defamation, fraud, mass email, spam, harassment, obscenity, hate-speech, export control, consumer protection, unfair competition and false advertising or any other deceptive practices; or,
- provide us with content that: (a) are pornographic, sexually explicit or violent; (b) reasonably likely to cause harm or could be reasonably considered as slanderous or libelous; (c) are defamatory of any person, obscene, promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; (d) infringe any copyright, design right, database right or trademark of any other person; (e) are likely to deceive any person, breach any legal duty owed to a third party, or promote any illegal activity.
- to upload, post, email, transmit, record, provide a recording or otherwise make available any information and materials that infringe a third party’s right, especially privacy, publicity, and intellectual property rights; software viruses, trojan horses, worms and any other malicious application to computers and networks; and,
- to develop or create a similar or competitive website or service to the Website or Services.
In addition, you may not use the Website for any commercial or business purpose that is not expressly permitted by the Terms, including, but not limited to, providing the Website or Services to third parties by reselling, licensing, renting, leasing, transferring, lending, timesharing, assigning, mirroring, redistributing or displaying the Website, Services or any part thereof, without our prior written and explicit permission. Without limiting the aforesaid, you may not –
- modify any material or content that we make available on the Website, except as expressly permitted under the Terms;
- engage in or attempt to engage in any form of testing, scanning, crawling, scraping, probing, robotic navigating, bulk extracting or hacking the Website;
- interfere with, burden or disrupt the functionality of the Website;
- circumvent, impair or manipulate the operation of the Website;
- work around or circumvent any technical limitations in the Website or use any tool to enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled, inaccessible or undocumented in the Website;
- embed, frame or otherwise link directly to the Website, from any other webpage, application or other resources, without our prior written permission;
- engage in any false, misleading or deceptive acts or practices involving the Website or your identity, agency or affiliation with any person or entity; and,
- breach the security of the Website, or any network or server used by the Website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we may at any time, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, delete or modify any material from our Website and servers, in whole or in part.
We respect your rights. For example, we recognize that in some countries, you may have legal rights as a consumer. If you are using the Website or Services for a personal purpose, then nothing in the Terms limits any consumer legal rights which may not be waived by contract.
Accordingly, if you believe that your rights are abused on our Website or Services, you may contact us at: Info@sosa.co. We may ask you to provide us with additional information to process your complaint. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to review your complaint and respond promptly. Note that we will not respond to anonymous complaints.
You need to cooperate with us, including by providing us with relevant information we may request to provide you with the Services.
For the sake of clarity, you are solely responsible for the accuracy, appropriateness and lawfulness of all information and content you provide us.
Correction of Errors
We make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the reliability and availability of the Website. However, errors, mistakes, and malfunctions may occur from time to time. Please help us to maintain a high level of service by contacting us at: Info@sosa.co about any potential errors, mistakes, and malfunctions.
Unless expressly stated otherwise by us in writing, all information and materials available on the Website are SOSA’s sole property or licensed to SOSA by third parties.
We do not grant you any rights to patents, copyrights, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), trade names, trade secrets, domain names or any other rights, functions or licenses concerning the Website, and we reserve all rights not expressly granted in the Terms.
For the sake of clarity, and without limiting the above said, the Website’s trademarks (whether registered or not), domain names, and copyrights, as well as SOSA’s name and logo, are SOSA’s sole property. You may not use them, or any confusingly similar mark or text, without our prior express written consent.
Note, however, that we do not claim ownership over your content. Accordingly, when you upload any type of content to the Website, you represent and warrant that you do not violate any third party’s rights.
We will use content that you share with us through the Website for the following purposes: (i) addressing your request; (ii) improving our Website and Services; or, (iii) legal defense, where applicable.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS”, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, LIKELY-RESULT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY OR BEING UP TO DATE.
ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, AND GUARANTEES CONCERNING THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES, THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES OR ANY OTHER MATERIAL PROVIDED BY ANY LINK TO ANOTHER WEBSITE OR SERVICE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW, CUSTOM, PRIOR ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, LIKELY-RESULT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
NO REPRESENTATION OR OTHER AFFIRMATION OF FACT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, STATEMENTS REGARDING CAPACITY, SUITABILITY FOR USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES, WHETHER MADE BY OUR EMPLOYEES OR OTHERWISE, WHICH IS NOT CONTAINED IN THE TERMS, WILL BE DEEMED TO BE A WARRANTY BY US FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR GIVE RISE TO ANY LIABILITY OF US WHATSOEVER.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE, AND OUR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, ADVISORS, OR ANYONE ACTING ON OUR BEHALF, WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON CONCERNING THE WEBSITE’S OR SERVICES’ PROPERTIES, ABILITIES, LIMITATIONS, FITNESS TO YOUR NEEDS, OR CONCERNING ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR UNAVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES.
WE, AND OUR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, ADVISORS OR ANYONE ACTING ON OUR BEHALF, WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE, AND LOSS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT AND LOSS OF DATA), COSTS, EXPENSES, AND PAYMENTS, EITHER IN TORT, CONTRACTUAL, OR IN ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR ANY FAILURE, ERROR, OR BREAKDOWN IN THE FUNCTION OF THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY FAULT OR ERROR MADE BY OUR STAFF OR ANYONE ACTING ON OUR BEHALF, OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT OR MATERIAL ORIGINATING FROM THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY COMMUNICATION WITH US OR WITH OTHER USERS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE – WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, LOSS, COSTS, EXPENSES OR PAYMENTS.
YOU WILL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS US, OUR EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, ADVISORS OR ANYONE ACTING ON OUR BEHALF FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, LOSSES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFIT), PAYMENTS OR EXPENSES, INCLUDING LEGAL EXPENSES AND ATTORNEY FEES, THAT WE INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR BREACH OF THE TERMS OR ANY UNLAWFUL OR TORTUOUS ACTION OR INACTION BY YOU OR ANYONE ON YOUR BEHALF CONCERNING THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES.
Changes and Additions
We may change the Terms to meet technical, operational and legal requirements. We will post a notice about changes made to the Terms on the Website or via email (the “Notice“).
Unless required otherwise to comply with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and agreements, all minor changes (which have minor, if any, consequences) will take effect 7 days after we post or send the Notice, and substantial changes will be effective 30 days after post or send the Notice.
We may modify, enhance, or improve the Website and Services, and may accordingly offer additional tools and features. Such additional tools and features may be governed by additional or different terms, as provided by us, where applicable.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If the value of the relief sought is 10,000 US dollars or less, the parties will make good faith efforts to resolve the dispute between them amicably. If such direct talks fail to resolve the dispute, each party may initiate an alternative dispute resolution (“ADR“) process with an established ADR service provider.
You and us will agree on the identity of the ADR service provider and the dispute will be conducted in English, only by written submissions through e-mail correspondence or other electronic communications, or through telephone or video conversations and without the need for personal appearance. Any judgment on the award rendered by the ADR provider may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
If the value of the relief sought is more than 10,000 US dollars, the Terms and any claim, cause of action or dispute arising out of or related thereto, will be governed solely by the laws of the State of Israel, regardless of your country of origin or where you access the Website, and without giving effect to any conflicts of law principles, which would result in the application of the laws of a jurisdiction other than the State of Israel.
The competent courts in Tel Aviv, Israel will have sole and exclusive jurisdiction concerning the Terms and any claim, cause of action or dispute arising out of or related thereto. You hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the above-mentioned courts, agree to accept service of process by any means permitted by the applicable law and waive any jurisdictional, conflict of law or venue defenses otherwise available to you.
The Terms supersede any agreements, negotiations, and understandings, whether written or oral, and no waiver, concession, extension, representation, alteration, addition or derogation from the Terms will be effective unless expressly stated otherwise by us in writing.
We may assign or transfer our rights or obligations under the Terms to any third party, provided, however, that your rights under the Terms are not compromised by such assignment or transfer.
You may NOT assign or transfer your rights or obligations under the Terms without our prior written consent. Any attempted or actual assignment or transfer by you will be null and void, unless expressly stated otherwise by us in writing.
The paragraph headings herein are intended solely for the purpose of orientation and reading convenience and will not be used for interpretation purposes.
If any provision of the Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, unenforceable, or otherwise contrary to law, the remaining provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect, to the maximum extent.
Last Updated: January 7, 2020.
Effective Date: February 7, 2020.
- Information SOSA Collects and Receives. When you provide us information about your company and your company’s contacts, we may collect and store the following types of information:
- How SOSA Uses Your Information. Use of PII As stated above, we collect the following information from you:
- Cookie Id;
- Subscription and any other Information inserted or transferred by you to SOSA.
This is how we may use this information:
2.1 Send invitations electronically to events that will take place at one of the SOSA offices.
2.2 Provide any contact details given to us to our clients, in order to contact you for business related opportunities.
Any new entries will be updated on an ongoing basis.
- Disputes and Enforcement; Applicable law, regulations or Enforceable Governmental Request. We use your PII to take action in case of a dispute involving you in connection with the Services and to enforce the terms and conditions applicable to the Services. We also use your PII to comply with legal and regulatory requirements (e.g., the disclosure of information to law enforcement or tax authorities), and to protect against suspicious or other illegal activities.
For this purpose, we may share your information with law enforcement or other competent authorities and any third party, as may be required (e.g to respond to claims or satisfy any legal process, subpoena, or governmental request; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of SOSA’s users, its partners, or the general public). We will also share this information with our professional advisors in the scope of this purpose.
We will retain this Personal Information for the amount of time as required by law to fulfill the above purposes. This may include ensuring that we have an accurate record of your dealings in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your PII or dealings.
- Use of Non-PII. SOSA uses non-PII information it collects for the following purposes:
- To operate the Services, including in connection with the Services provided to our business partners.
- To improve our Services;
- To monitor, analyze and optimize your use of the Services.
- Improve the quality and relevancy of information exists in our knowledge-base partners (as referred to in paragraph 2.3)
We retain this information for as long as necessary to fulfill our business and/or operational purposes or comply with a legal request. We may also choose to anonymize parts of your PII so that it can no longer be identifiable or attributable to any person if we want to keep it for longer periods of time than the retention periods set forth above.
- Additional Sharing of PII with Third Parties. We may also share your information in the following events:
- In the event SOSA goes through a business transition such as a merger or acquisition by another company, consolidation, change of control, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your information will be among the assets transferred;
- Third-Party Content. Certain Services may include content provided to you by third parties (collectively, “Third Party Content and Services“). The use of such Third Party Content and Services is subject to their privacy policies. In order to clarify, we do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to such Third Party Content and Services and your access to any Third Party Content and Services is at your own risk.
- Cookies and Other Technologies. As indicated above, the Services collects or allows third parties to collect, through blocks of code called “pixels” or “web beacons”, certain information about you and send it to our servers and to our partners (either directly or indirectly). We or our partners, may package all or part of this information into small text files called Cookies and send the Cookie to your computer. You can learn more about cookies on the Internet Advertising Bureau’s website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Your Rights. The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations), shall apply:
Under the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981, any individual is entitled, whether himself or through a proxy so authorized in writing on his behalf or through his legal guardian, to access information pertaining to him that is contained in the database. Any person, who examines such information and finds it to be inaccurate, incomplete, unclear, or not updated, may contact the Company with a request to correct, amend or delete the data. Any person is entitled, at any time, to refuse to allow us to use his personal data for the purpose of direct marketing offers by written notice. Such applications should be referred by mail to: email@example.com.
Last updated: 14.04.2019