Automated marketing technologies are helping brands engage and communicate with their target audience on a whole new level. These martech innovations are changing the face of marketing. Here’s why you should use them.
In the marketing industry, there’s so much to do and so little time!
For most marketers, keeping on top of the challenges they face can be a challenging proposition. This is why, when you’re servicing multiple clients, using all the assistance you can get your hands on should be your first port of call. Marketing Automation can provide exactly that assistance. In this article, we’ll take a brief look at why you, as a marketer, should do everything that you can to start interacting with marketing automation ASAP. It’s not just a buzzword or a term, either. Marketing automation is possible – and you can use all manner of tools to make it happen.
Marketing Automation: What Makes Automation So Good?
- Greater scale. A marketer is naturally limited in the amount of time that they have. With automation you can spend more time on more projects at once. This allows for the business to scale and to soar to new heights, benefiting marketers and their clients.
- Higher performance. Trying to work on two wildly different industries and marketing campaigns at once is a nightmare. With the help of marketing automation, you can work faster and smarter to deliver higher performance levels. This lets both campaigns get 100%, instead of a 50/50 split, reducing performance.
- Better results. Put simply, the speed at which marketing automation tools can work is pretty staggering. This makes it very easy for you to just sit back and relax whilst the automated software does the hard work. The end result? Better results for you and more impressive response from clients.
- Wonderful ROI. Marketers often frown at the idea of automating their marketing expertise. However, if you can spend more time on less work, you can spend more time getting more clients involved. With the opportunity to do more with less time, you can easily make that tool pay for itself!
- Greater Reputation. The end result? An improved reputation for your business. It’s easier than ever to automate a marketing campaign. This lets you do more, so you can provide your customers with the quality they asked for, and watch your reputation soar as a result.
With automated tools, you can enjoy a much higher performance level of marketing. With the time spent having to experiment and try out long gone issues, you can enjoy your success a little more. Once you get used to automating campaigns and you see the success it can unleash, you’ll struggle to ever return to the old ways!
The writer – Michael Teitelman – is the Co Founder and CEO of Trapica Labs – Artificial intelligence algorithms that autonomously automate your marketing efforts and automatically optimize targeting on social networks