SOSA InnoFense- Acceleration Program
WHERE CIVIL MEETS DEFENSE
The Israel Ministry of Defense and SOSA HLSTECH are excited to launch MAFA’T’s Acceleration Program.
SOSA Innofense is an acceleration program for dual-use early-stage startups both in the civilian and defense sectors.
We are looking for startups with groundbreaking technology, to join a 6-month program and receive a 200,000 NIS grant – No equity.
The program offers a full package for entrepreneurs, including:
- State-of-the-art space in SOSA TLV
- Connections to the market and potential customers
- Mentors from various sectors
- Opportunities for PoC’s with MOD & IDF
Ground Forces Command Challenges
- Urban Navigation – accurate navigation without relying on GPS or communications
- Anomaly detection in autonomous systems
- Smart Campus – technologies to improve user experience and lower reliance on manpower.
- Predictive maintenance
- Unmanned platforms and systems
- Energy efficiency
Storage and Retrieval Systems
Air Force Challenges
- Computerized Image Processing – image analysis and recognition capabilities – identify precise building characteristics
- Predict airspace activity in a particular area by integrating military and civilian information sources.
- Analyze and draw conclusions from text – extracting knowledge gained from written research.
- Process Impact Identification – Understand the impact of malfunctioning IT systems on operational processes.
- Cybersecurity – protecting information leaks in a geographical area by blocking capabilities in mobile devices.
- Predictive maintenance – solutions for detecting and forecasting malfunctions in a military system.
Application deadline on September 22nd, 2019
*Relevant candidates will be invited for an interview at the end of Sept/beginning of Oct.
The program starts on November 1st, 2019