SOSA Homeland-Security Program
Join SOSA’s Homeland Security Program
The massive growth in defense and Cybersecurity industries is driving demand for ground-breaking innovation. The nature of war has changed dramatically. Instead of a full-blown world war, we are seeing a global war on terror and an unprecedented increase in Cyberattacks which are just as threatening to a nation’s defense and security.
At SOSA’s HLS program, we introduce our partners to technologies which provides defense from the inside-out with strategic offense and defense measures.
What We Do
- Drive disruptive innovation adoption in the HLS & Defense industry
- Identify and integrate relevant technologies to both optimize and improve the industry’s current capabilities
- Accelerate startups’ maturity through unique mentorship programs and professional content led by industry executives
- Integrate existing solutions from other verticals such as Cyber, IoT, AR/VR, Big Data, Predictive Analytics, Security, etc.
Our Program Includes
- First access to an enormous database of cutting edge technologies and full solutions that address the corporation’s pain points and needs in various disciplines
- Use of our extensive experience in HLS & Defense market to successfully execute business development methodologies, conduct POCs, and implement chosen technologies
- Opportunity for investment in the participating startups at preferred terms
Enhanced brand value through market positioning as innovation leaders
The SOSA Homeland Security Program is a partnership between SOSA and SecTech LTD – a platform for business development, innovation, and investments in the security industry. The program is mutually managed with our dear partners and industry experts – HLSTech.
HLSTech is led by Col. (Res) David Rokach & Erik Kerten.
Col. (Res) David Rokach – An expert with global experience of over 20 years in the field of HLS & defense business and technologies. Discharged with honors from the IDF where he served as the Head of Combat Weapons System Division, leading R&D and procurement projects. Former Senior VP at Aeronautics and HLS Director at ‘Peres & Associates’.
Erik Kerten – Erik held managerial and commanding positions in Israel and abroad at the Prime Minister Office, and is the former CEO of an HLS consulting and operative firm. With domestic and global experience in designing, leading, and managing projects of large scale, he is an expert in the HLS domain with a track record of increasing business value in complex environments.