Disrupting the InsurTech-FinTech world
At SOSA we are connecting Demand & Supply of Global Innovation
In a world where industries are being constantly disrupted and knowledge is widely distributed, companies cannot afford to rely entirely on their own research, but should engage with external sources of innovation.
SOSA is connecting the world’s leading corporations with the most disruptive technologies, through structured, result oriented innovation programs.
SOSA InsurTech-FinTech Innovation Zone, is a dedicated platform that directly connects InsurTech-FinTech industry leaders and disruptive Israeli technologies, with the purpose of identifying and matching next-generation technology solutions to Corporation specific needs, in a timely, smooth, and cost effective way.
A new generation of technologies is emerging, able to work alongside existing legacy systems. Banks and Insurers, properly armed with new technologies, have the opportunity to become leaders in digital transformation, unlock additional sources of revenue, and spearhead a bright new era of financial services excellence.
The program is led by and in partnership with FinTLV – a platform for innovation and investments in the InsurTech-FinTech industry.
FinTLV is led by Gil Arazi, Gilbert Ohana and Benjamin Gabbay – senior industry executives:
Gil Arazi – with 20 years of experience in Israeli insurance companies: VP Migdal Group; Senior VP Phoenix Insurance; CIO Clal Insurance; CEO of Clalbit – Clal Insurance’s IT Company.
Benjamin Gabbay – Senior Partner & Executive Committee Member; Former Head of Ernst & Young’s Financial Services Department, Israel (1998 – 2014).
Gilbert Ohana – Former CTO of the IDF’s Elite Technology & Intelligence Unit (8200). 26+ years of experience in leading strategic IT and Enterprise Architecture programs.
Our goal is to diagnose and address significant challenges within financial corporations, by in-sourcing innovative technology startups and proven solutions, at the point of need. Therefore, we initiated a 12-month program for corporate partners, with the objective of providing each one of them with POCs.
A selection committee will be appointed to interview and select eligible startups according to the corporate criteria’s and the assessment recommendations. A dedicated program director will lead the ongoing activities such as demo days, committee meetings, curated events, marketing, professional activities and more. The program director will be working in close collaboration with the different stakeholders in the cooperation to successfully implement the POCs.
- Drive disruptive innovation adoption in InsurTech-FinTech industry
- Identify and integrate relevant technologies to both optimize and disrupt Finance industry’s current paradigms
- Integrate existing solutions from other verticals such as Big Data, Analytics, Cyber, Security, etc.
- Establish an effective investment platform for InsurTech-FinTech startups
- Use of our extensive experience in banking and insurance core systems, business needs and challenges
- First access to technologies and solutions addressing their needs
- Opportunity to invest in the participating startups at preferred terms
- Enhanced brand value through market positioning as an innovation leaders