Disrupting the InsurTech-FinTech World
FinTLV Innovation Zone is a unique open innovation platform, powering the future of financial and insurance technology. The program is a mutually beneficial relationship between entrepreneurs and multinational corporations. This dedicated platform directly connects Fintech-Insurtech industry leaders and disruptive Israeli technologies, with the purpose of identifying and matching next-generation technology solutions to corporations’ specific needs, in a timely, smooth, and cost effective way.
In a world where industries are constantly disrupted, and knowledge is widely decentralized, companies must establish an on-going connection to external sources of innovation. Banks and insurers have the opportunity to become leaders in digital transformation, discover additional sources of revenue, and spearhead a bright new era of financial service excellence. To unlock these opportunities, they must be connected and properly armed with the innovative Israeli technologies that are constantly disrupting the industry.
Partners of the FinTLV Innovation Zone are introduced and integrated into our global community, building a vibrant network for collaboration. FinTLV Innovation Zone positions its partners at the forefront of industry disruption by providing primary access to technologies addressing their needs. Partners are given the opportunity to invest in participating startups. With this distinct market positioning comes enhanced brand value.
The program is in partnership with FinTLV – a platform for innovation and investments in the InsurTech-FinTech industry, led by:
Gil Arazi – 20 years of experience as a Senior Manager in several prominent Israeli insurance companies: VP Migdal Group; Senior VP Phoenix Insurance; CIO Clal Insurance; CEO of Clalbit Systems – Clal Insurance’s IT Company
Gilbert Ohana – Retired LTC, former CTO of the IDF’s Elite Technology & Intelligence Unit (8200). 26+ years of experience in leading strategic IT and Enterprise Architecture programs, Big Data, analytics, and cyber security
The FinTLV Innovation Zone platform first assesses corporate needs and room for growth. From here, we present a curated set of relevant, practical, and implementable solutions. The final step in the program is to pilot and integrate selected technologies to the respective stakeholders.
The program is broken down into 12-months in which selected startups will engage in valuable mentorship sessions, business development, demo days, and POCs. Corporations will take part in committee meetings, curated content events, demo days, marketing and professional activities and work closely with the Innovation Zone leadership to successfully implement POCs within their corporation.
- Assisting financial corporations by in-sourcing innovative technologies and creating new business models
- Integrating existing solutions from other verticals, such as Big Data, predictive analytics, cyber security, IoT, AI, etc
- Optimizing current industry paradigms by identifying and integrating relevant hi-tech startups
- Driving disruption and innovation in the Fintech-Insurtech industry
- Use of our extensive experience in banking and insurance core systems, business needs and challenges
- First access to technologies and solutions addressing their needs
- Opportunity to invest in the participating startups at preferred terms
- Enhanced brand value through market positioning as an innovation leaders