Connecting Tech Companies to Homeland Security and Defense Organizations and MNCs
This dedicated platform directly connects Homeland Security & Defense industry leaders with disruptive Israeli technologies. Powered by SOSA, the global network of tech innovation hubs, this program is pioneering the future of security and defense technologies.
The HLSTech Innovation Hub is a partnership between SOSA and SecTech LTD – a platform for business development, innovation and investments in the security industry , led by:
Col. (Res) David Rokach – Over 20 years of experience in the field of HLS & Defense business and technologies. An expert with global experience in Security business development & innovation. Discharged with honors from the IDF where he served as the Head of Combat Weapons System Division, leading R&D and procurement projects. Former Senior VP at Aeronautics and HLS Director at ‘Peres & Associates’ – a global consulting and business development company led by Mr. Shimon Peres, the ninth president of Israel.
Erik Kerten – Erik held managerial and commanding positions in Israel and abroad at the ISA (Israeli Security Agency), and is the former CEO of an HLS consulting and operative firm. With domestic and global experience in designing, leading, and managing projects of large scale, he is an expert in the HLS domain with a track record of increasing business value in complex environments.
The HLSTech Innovation Hub aims to connect startups and technology solutions with corporations’ needs, helping them establish their technological edge and their position at the forefront of innovation.
- Drive disruptive innovation adoption in the HLS & Defense industry
- Identify and integrate relevant technologies to both optimize and improve the industry’s current capabilities
- Accelerate startups’ maturity through unique mentorship programs and professional content led by industry executives
- Integrate existing solutions from other verticals such as Cyber, IoT, AR/VR, Big Data, Predictive Analytics, Security, etc.
HLS Partners’ Value
- First access to an enormous database of cutting edge technologies and full solutions that address the corporation’s pain points and needs in various disciplines
- Use of our extensive experience in HLS & Defense market to successfully execute business development methodologies, conduct POCs, and implement chosen technologies
- Opportunity for investment in the participating startups at preferred terms
- Enhanced brand value through market positioning as innovation leaders